Legal entity name: ZERO BILL SOLUTIONS LLP
Registered Address: BDL-E, FN-703, RELICON GARDE N GROVE, SN-39-15B AND 16, AMBBK, AMBEGAON BK, PUNE, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, 411046, PUNE, Maharashtra, PIN: 411046
Operational Address: BDL-E, FN-703, RELICON GARDE N GROVE, SN-39-15B AND 16, AMBBK, AMBEGAON BK, PUNE, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, 411046, PUNE, Maharashtra, PIN: 411046
Telephone No: 8310872248
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- To access and use the Services, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information to us during and after registration, and you shall be responsible for all acts done through the use of your registered account.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website or through the Services, for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of our Services and the websiteis solely at your own risk and discretion.. You are required to independently assess and ensure that the Services meet your requirements.
- The contents of the Website and the Services are proprietary to Us and you will not have any authority to claim any intellectual property rights, title, or interest in its contents.
- You acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Website or the Services may lead to action against you as per these Terms or applicable laws.
- You agree to pay us the charges associated with availing the Services.
- You agree not to use the website and/ or Services for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or Indian or local laws that might apply to you.
- You understand that upon initiating a transaction for availing the Services you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the us for the Services.
- You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the payment made by you in case we are not able to provide the Service. The timelines for such return and refund will be according to the specific Service you have availed or within the time period provided in our policies (as applicable). In case you do not raise a refund claim within the stipulated time, than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, the parties shall not be liable for any failure to perform an obligation under these Terms if performance is prevented or delayed by a force majeure event.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim relating to it, or its enforceability, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE, Maharashtra
- All concerns or communications relating to these Terms must be communicated to us using the contact information provided on this website
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within Only same day days of receipt of the products. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within Only same day days of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them. In case of any Refunds approved by the ZERO BILL SOLUTIONS LLP, it’ll take 7-14 Days days for the refund to be processed to the end customer.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.